Easter in San Miguel de Allende
DATES: April 7th-13th
This tour will be kept to a maximum of 10 people, including Elexia, to ensure a personalized experience.
ACCOMMODATIONS: 7 Days / 6 Nights - each pair of guests (price per person based on double occupancy) will have their own casita located in the heart of San Miguel de Allende
MEALS: 6 Full breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners with lots of snacking in between, plus the best ice cream in town! Alcoholic beverages not included with meals.
HAPPY HOURS: 2 Happy Hours.
COOKING WORKSHOP: Half-day cooking class
EXCURSIONS: Day-trip to Guanajuato
MARKETS: Multiple guided market tours
SITES: We will visit Fabrica La Aurora, Juarez Park, local artisan and food markets, plus several other must-see sites & shops.
CONCIERGE SERVICE: Full-time services of Elexia and local experts to help set reservations for meals, day trips during free-time, arrange for drivers, and any other assistance that might be required.
GOODIE BAG: Upon arrival you'll receive an Eat.Drink.Cook.Mexico. goodie bag filled with local goodies!
Transportation: Guanajuato day-trip, cooking workshop, from SMA to Leon airport (departure on the 13th)
NOTES // PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Land Package does NOT include airfare
- $450 Deposit is Non-Refundable
- Arrival and departure info // Fly in and out of Leon Airport. Most people land on the 7th and fly out early on the 13th.
- Elexia will reach out to you once you have purchased your travel package to assist you with booking your flight and answering any questions that you might have.
- Activities begin at approximately 4pm on the 7th of April
- Payment schedule, 1st payment/deposit to secure spot, 2nd payment due Jan. 28th, 3rd payment due Feb 28th, 4th payment on March 15th
- Ages 18+ over only
- Activity level // Please expect to do a lot of walking in and around the city on cobblestone streets and dirt roads.
- Price is $2000 per person based on double occupancy (2 people per room)
- Single supplement fee - if you are traveling alone and not sharing a casita please contact us for pricing
- We require that all travelers purchase Travel Insurance.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions
Travelers will experience a hands-on cooking class using sustainable, locally sourced ingredients, special meals from the markets to some of San Miguel's top rated restaurants, with local artisan, guided tour of San Miguel and tours of its vibrant markets. We’ve hand-picked each location, dined at each restaurant, and taken every class to ensure its quality – we've done our research!