Oaxaca // May 23rd - 28th SOLD OUT
DATES: May 23rd - 28th
This tour will be kept to a maximum of 12 people, including Elexia, to ensure a personalized experience.
Accommodations: 6 Days / 5 Nights in one of Oaxaca’s Top Bed and Breakfast
Meals: 5 Full breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners with lots of snacking in between! (We can accommodate certain dietary needs upon request) Alcoholic beverages not included with meals.
Alcoholic Beverages inlcuded: 1 mezcal tasting and 2 Happy Hours.
COOKING // Half-day cooking class and market tour. You'll learn to make mole, tamales, tortillas, salsas, desserts and more!
CRAFT WORKSHOP // Half-day alebrije workshop
EXCURSIONS // CUSTOMER FAVE Day-trip to visit multiple female business owners in the outskirts of Oaxaca City with the non-profit group EnVia. We'll visit rug weavers, candle makers, apron embroiderers and more!
MARKETS // 3 Guided market tours with plenty of sampling and shopping opportunities.
Oaxaca City // You'll enjoy a guided city tour where we will visit the textile museum and cultural center, the Zocalo, plus several other must-see sites & shops.
GOODIE BAG // Upon arrival you'll receive an Eat.Drink.Cook.Mexico. goodie bag filled with local Oaxacan goodies!
NOTES // PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Land Package does NOT include airfare
- $300 Deposit is Non-Refundable
- Arrival and departure info // Fly in and out of Oaxaca International Airport. Most people land early on the 23rd and fly out early on the 28th.
- Elexia will reach out to you once you have purchased your travel package to assist you with booking your flight and answering any questions that you might have.
- Activities begin at approximately 2pm on the 23rd of May
- Payment schedule 2nd payment due Jan. 15th, 3rd payment due March 15th
- Ages 18+ over only
- Activity level // Please expect to do a lot of walking in and around the city on cobblestone streets and dirt roads.
- Price is $1500 per person based on double occupancy (2 people per room)
- Single supplement fee - $350 if you are traveling alone and not sharing a room
- We require that all travelers purchase Travel Insurance.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions
Travelers will experience a hands-on cooking class using sustainable, locally sourced ingredients, special meals from the markets to some of Oaxaca's top rated restaurants, artisan craft workshop with local artisan, guided tour of Oaxaca city and tours of its vibrant markets. We’ve hand-picked each location, dined at each restaurant, and taken every class to ensure its quality – we've done our research!